FACETITE NON SURGICAL FACELIFT CANBERRA
FACETITE NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT IN CANBERRA
At Ren Cosmedical Canberra, we are excited to introduce FaceTite non-surgical facelift procedure where patients can now achieve tighter and firmer skin on the face and neck. It is a minimally-invasive procedure which bridges the gap between liquid facelift/facial thread lift and surgical facelift. Using the latest anti-ageing radio-frequency (RF) skin tightening technology by InMode, EmbraceRF platform offers non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments for face and neck consisting of AccuTite, FaceTite and Morpheus8 (RF micro-needling device). FaceTite uses ground-breaking radio-frequency-assisted-lipolysis (RFAL) technology to tighten sagging and loose skin, reduce fat and redefine contours for the face and neck. FaceTite is a doctor-only procedure, performed by Dr. Ren Poh at our cosmetic clinic in Wanniassa.
WHO ARE IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR FACETITE?
FaceTite is an excellent treatment option for those who:
- are not ready for surgical facelifts or necklifts
- are delaying the need for surgical facelifts or necklifts
- are seeking to maintain results from surgical facelifts or necklifts
- have sagging skin on the face (caused by various factors such as lifestyle change, weight loss, after pregnancy, age, etc.), especially those who see noticeable lower face heaviness in areas such as chin (double chin), jawline (jowls), the nasolabial folds (smile lines) and neck.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM FACETITE?
FaceTite offers facelift-like results without the need for stitches, scalpels, long downtime, painful recovery or expensive surgery. Anyone with mild to moderate skin laxity, with wrinkles, would benefit from skin tightening treatments, delaying the need for surgical treatment. If you are not sure, our Dr. Ren can help assess your skin to determine if you are suitable for FaceTite during your consultation.
Morpheus8 is then performed after FaceTite to tighten the skin’s surface externally and 3 sessions of Morpheus8 are recommended for best results. Each session of Morpheus8 is spaced at least 4 to 6 weeks apart.
AccuTite can also be added-on with FaceTite for a more complete non-surgical facelift. Talk to Dr. Ren if you would like to do both procedures on the same day. For more information about AccuTite, click the link here.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED RESULTS FROM FACETITE?
Patients can expect long-lasting results from just one FaceTite procedure, up to 5 years, which is fairly comparable with durations of traditional surgical facelift results. Skin becomes tighter with lesser irregularities and reduction in lines and wrinkles, resulting in a more contoured, defined and youthful overall appearance.
The beauty of EmbraceRf platform is that it combines two of the most advanced and innovative treatments on the market in RF technology with thin cannula and micro-needling devices that are FDA-approved. This makes skin tightening treatments highly customisable to treat any areas of the face and neck.
HOW DO ACCUTITE, FACETITE AND MORPHEUS8 WORK TOGETHER TO TIGHTEN SKIN?
AccuTite and FaceTite uses RFAL technology to deliver RF current via thin cannula device that is inserted below the skin, in order to heat and contract surrounding fat tissues to tighten skin and redefine contours internally. Morpheus8 RF micro-needling device has fractional tips with different gold-plated micro-needle configurations to deliver RF energy onto targeted treatment areas at various depths, to tighten and smoothen skin’s surface and texture externally.
By combining these cannula and micro-needling RF devices during treatment, Dr. Ren can simultaneously remodel the skin’s collagen at a deeper level and reduce unwanted fat (internally), whilst smoothening irregularities and tightening skin (externally), therefore achieving a more well-rounded skin tightening effect.
To learn more about AccuTite RF skin tightening, please click here.
To learn more about Morpheus8 RF microneedling, please click here.
AccuTite, FaceTite and Morpheus8 are suitable for all skin type as they do not target water or melanin in the skin. This makes it a very safe treatment even for darker or ethnic skin type with lesser risk of hyperpigmentation.
CAN FACETITE BE COMBINED WITH OTHER COSMETIC TREATMENT?
All FaceTite treatments will include a single session of Morpheus8 RF micro-needling. Depending on patient’s skin quality, aesthetic goals and needs, Dr. Ren can combine FaceTite with other treatments to achieve the following:
- Add-on 2 or more sessions of Morpheus8 (recommended, spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart) for optimal and long-lasting skin tightening results. If acne scarring is a concern, more sessions will be needed as part of acne management plan and sessions may be spaced 2 months apart depending on patient’s response to treatment.
- AccuTite for a more complete skin tightening results, equivalent to a full non-surgical facelift.
- HALO hybrid fractional laser and/or BroadBand Light (BBL) for firmer, healthier and rejuvenated skin. Suitable for crepey, loose and sun damaged skin. A total skin makeover.
- Bio-remodelling injectables for rejuvenation of the face and neck.
- Platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) to increase collagen production, enhanced healing and to achieve youthful and glowing skin.
- PDO mono threads for skin tightening and increased collagen production in all layers. (It is also an option for those who are not ready for cosmetic injectables such as anti-wrinkle or dermal filler injections)
- Facial thread lift for additional facial lift and collagen production.
- Anti-wrinkle injections to further reduce lines or wrinkles from deepening or formation of new ones.
- Dermal fillers to further enhance facial definition and contours or to address volume loss.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A COSMETIC CLINIC IN CANBERRA?
Always research what is available in your area. Regardless of any cosmetic procedure you are considering, the quality of your results are determined by the qualifications of the treating practitioner and reputation of the cosmetic clinic. Choosing a high-quality cosmetic provider ensures consistent results and enhanced treatment experience.
At Ren Cosmedical, all FaceTite, AccuTite and Morpheus8 treatments are done by Dr. Ren Poh, who is passionate about helping his patients to achieve their aesthetic and skincare goals. He believes in developing good patient-doctor relationship and ensuring that they receive quality care and consistent results. Treatments are also performed in a spacious and dedicated medical facility, which allows for increased patient comfort and safety.
During your FaceTite consultation:
Our cosmetic physician will have a face-to-face consultation and facial assessment with you prior to treatment. Please ensure that all makeup is removed well before your consultation for an accurate examination of your facial skin. You may leave your sunscreen on (preferably untinted), which can be removed during consultation.
Please advise our cosmetic physician if you:
- have allergic/anaphylaxis reactions to anaesthetic agents.
- are regularly taking anti-coagulant medication or fish oil supplements.
- are on blood-thinning medication such as aspirin.
- have a skin condition.
- have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- have a superficial implants (metal plates, screws, metal piercing, cochlear implants) in treatment areas.
- are on photo-sensitising medications (such as isotretinoin).
- have recent silicone implants, permanent fillers, threads or wrinkle relaxer in treatment areas.
- have a history of herpes or cold sores (anti-viral medication pre and post treatment is highly recommended to prevent outbreak of cold sores. It can be prescribed to you if needed).
- have recently tanned skin.
- have not followed the prescribed skin prep prior to treatment.
Skin preparation / requirement before FaceTite treatment:
The key to achieving desirable results with FaceTite is to use a combination of sun protection regularly. Use SPF 50+ sunscreen regularly and sun protection clothing (e.g., hats, long sleeves shirts, umbrella). Always reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking/vaping 48 hours prior to treatment as these will impede recovery.
No blood-thinning medication, anti-coagulant medication/fish or krill oil supplement, anti-inflammatory medication, vitamin E, herbal supplements for at least 1 week prior to treatment, as these may contribute to possible bruising.
Avoid extended sun exposure such as beach, travel to sunny locations, sunbathing, outdoor sports, etc.
Stop use of topical retinol or retinoic acid for 1 week prior to treatment.
No recent sunburn experience or fake tans for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
No isotretinoin for a year prior to treatment.
On the day of FaceTite treatment appointment:
Please come without heavy makeup on face. Use sunscreen only and this will be removed at clinic before treatment.
Please leave jewellery (e.g., earrings, piercings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) at home or remove them before treatment.
Wear a wide brim hat or use umbrella before and after treatment.
FaceTite is performed as a day procedure. It is recommended to have a designated person to drive you home after the procedure.
The area of skin being treated is firstly cleansed thoroughly before treatment zones are marked on the face. Local anaesthetic will then be injected into these treatment zone to numb the area.
Tiny holes will be made under the chin and on both sides of the patient’s face. A specially designed FaceTite probe with cannula will then be inserted through these tiny holes. The cannula will be guided along, under the skin, to heat targeted areas with excess fat and laxity. The probe emits a sound as RF energy is being delivered, which sounds similar to a single piano key being played repeatedly. Patient may also feel some tugging, “popping” sound and pressure during the procedure.
The FaceTite procedure includes Morpheus8 RF microneedling treatment, a treatment that is well-tolerated by patients, depending on treatment areas and treatment intensity. The Morpheus8 RF microneedling device will be stamped by practitioner in a uniform manner onto the skin with mild pressure being felt. Pinpoint bleeding may occur.
After Morpheus8 treatment, skin is cleansed again and patted dry before putting on the compression tape/garment under the chin. This compression garment must be worn for the first 48 hours.
Recovery varies between patients, depending on treatment depth and aggresiveness. It also takes into account of patient’s skin concerns, health of skin and healing ability.
For a standard FaceTite + Morpheus8 treatment on face, chin, neck and/or jowl areas, 2 to 4 weeks of downtime is expected with minimal bruising, swelling and pain.
For a standard FaceTite + Morpheus8 treatment on other body treatment areas, downtime may take up to 1 to 2 months.
Treatment duration varies depending on treatment areas and complexities. FaceTite procedure that is properly performed with care takes time and should never be rushed. Our Dr. Ren Poh ensures patient safety and comfort are top priority at our cosmetic clinic.
As a guide, for standard FaceTite treatment around lower face and neck areas, treatment duration is approximately 2 hours. This includes duration for skin cleansing, photo-taking, treatment zones marking, 15 minutes for local anaesthetic injections, 45 minutes to an hour of FaceTite procedure and 20 minutes for Morpheus8 procedure.
The results and longevity of a FaceTite procedure vary and depend on the condition of the skin before treatment and how well the skin is protected from UV damage after treatment. Most patients require 1 to 3 sessions, with at least a year apart to achieve optimal skin tightening results.
For individuals with mild skin laxity or are seeking for general skin health with increased collagen production, they can benefit from just 1 session with noticeable results of smoother, firmer and tighter skin within 2 weeks. Please note that as skin continues to age, an annual maintenance treatment is highly recommended to maintain skin tightening results and to delay the ageing process. Individuals who are planning for events (weddings, corporate dinner, birthdays, etc.) are highly recommended to book in for FaceTite procedure 6 months to 1 year before the event.
For those with medium skin laxity, 2 to 3 sessions of FaceTite procedure may be required for optimal results. Add-on maintenance treatments of Morpheus8 RF microneedling are also recommended and will be tailored by Dr. Ren in a treatment plan, based on individual’s needs.
Peak collagen remodelling occurs 3 to 6 months after the FaceTite + Morpheus8 procedure. This continues to improve over time with long-lasting results for most individuals, depending on frequency of Morpheus8 treatment or other complementary treatment(s) such as HALO laser, BBL, bio-remodelling injectables, etc.
For FaceTite + Morpheus8 treatment, patient can expect recovery process as outlined below (for reference only):
Day 1 to 3 (in some cases, up to 6 days):
Redness, swelling, bruising and sensitivity are expected in the lower face and neck areas. Tiny, red spots, bumps and grid marks will appear on the treated skin over the course of these days. They may look like “coffee-grounds” on the skin and are referred as MENDs (Microscopic Epidermal Necrotic Debris). MENDs are sections of treated skin being removed from the body, which are then replaced by healthy new skin. This is more common following a Morpheus8 treatment after FaceTite and if individual is of darker skin Fitzpatrick.
Day 4 to 1 week:
Skin feels tight and dry with decreased redness and swelling. May experience slight flaking of the dry skin and more MENDs appearing on treated skin. Certain individuals may experience some pimple or acne breakouts, which can be managed with oral or topical antibiotic if required. Mineral based and light makeup can be applied with clean brushes only after 48 hours post treatment.
2 to 4 weeks:
Depending on treatment intensity, skin may still feel tight and dry, but improvements are noticeable with smoother, firmer and tighter skin on lower face and neck. Grid marks will be less noticable as MENDS continue to dissipate within these weeks, if treatment is on face. If treatment is on the body, MENDS will continue to dissipate within 4 to 6 weeks. These are microscopic injury sites and may appear as slight darkening of the skin.
4 to 6 months after treatment:
Skin continues to remodel with collagen stimulation process. Results of smoother skin with tightening effect up to 5 years.
FaceTite treatment can be used in combination with various other procedures such as AccuTite, Morpheus8, HALO laser, Broadband Light (BBL), anti-wrinkle injections, bio-remodelling injectables, PDO mono threads, Healite II LED light therapy, chemical peels, etc. Talk to our cosmetic physician to customise your treatment plan to achieve your desired aesthetic outcome.
FaceTite is not be suitable if you:
- Have severe sagging skin or deep wrinkles, as you may not benefit from FaceTite with significant cosmetic improvement.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have allergic reaction to product ingredients.
- Have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Have a superficial implants (metal plates, screws, metal piercing, cochlear implants) in treatment areas.
- Have silicone implants, permanent fillers, threads or wrinkle relaxer in treatment areas.
- Have a history of herpes or cold sores (anti-viral medication pre and post treatment is highly recommended to prevent outbreak of cold sores. It can be prescribed to you if needed).
- Have active flare-up of skin conditions (e.g. psoriasis or eczema).
- Have recently tanned skin.
- Have unrealistic expectations of what treatment can achieve.
Contact us if you are unsure.
Full aftercare information sheet will be provided following the treatment.
All FaceTite + Morpheus8 packages are at cosmetic physician rate, which include a standard review at 2-week mark and aftercare support. For a more tailored packages (such as multiple treatment areas, multiple Morpheus8 sessions or other treatment add-ons), quotes can be provided during consultation.
1 session of FaceTite + 1 session of Morpheus8 treatment package for lower face including submental:
- $5,500 for single session
- Expect a 1 to 2 weeks of downtime
- 1 session of Healite LED light therapy
- 2 complimentary facial sheet masks to take home (this complimentary offer is for limited time only)
*Please note that FaceTite treatment package and its complimentary Healite session have to be used within 6 months from date of purchase and is non-transferable.
*Prices shown are in AUD and include GST. Ren Cosmedical reserves the right to alter prices and change any promotional offer without further notice.
*Recovery and downtime vary from person to person.
*Results may vary from person to person.
*Terms and conditions apply. For more information on our cancellation and refund policies, please go to our FAQ page.
*All cosmetic medical procedures have benefits, risks and potential side effects. Always ask for more information before proceeding.