FAQs & Clinic Policy
- A $150 fee is charged and payable at time of booking for a 30-minute consultation with our cosmetic physician. This fee may be refunded upon booked cosmetic treatment.
- This $150 fee is not transferable between patients.
- Please ensure that all makeup is removed well before your consultation for an accurate examination of your facial skin by our cosmetic physician. You may leave your sunscreen on, which can be removed during consultation.
- At Ren Cosmedical, we care about your skin and highly encourage the use of sun protection. Please bring your choice(s) of sun protection (e.g. sunscreen, hats or umbrellas) along with you to be used after the appointment / treatment(s).
- You may also bring your own very light makeup to be used after the appointment / treatment(s). Please note that you may be required to avoid applying heavy makeup, skincare ingredients or pressure around treated areas after certain treatment(s). Ask our cosmetic physician or staff for advice.
- We highly recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to fill out some forms and assist our team to run on time. Please be courteous and advise if you are running late, as we may be able to rearrange your appointment to avoid inconveniencing other patients who are ahead and/or on time.
- During your visit, your cosmetic physician will perform a comprehensive facial assessment and discuss your skin and/or cosmetic needs. A treatment plan will be customised and if there are any complicated procedures involved, a second appointment will be needed.
- Feel free to ask your cosmetic physician’s advice regarding other treatments or any medical concerns you have before treatment.
- At Ren Cosmedical, we want to ensure you receive best and satisfying results. This will require our patients to be honest and to advise our team and cosmetic physician about any medical condition(s), medication consumption(s) or previous cosmetic procedures experience to ensure best and effective treatment(s) can be offered.
- Ren Cosmedical has a 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. If less than 24 hours notice is given, Ren Cosmedical reserves the right to charge the $150 on your next schedule of future bookings. We value and respect all of our patients and clinicians’ time. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. If two no shows of appointments are recorded without notice, Ren Cosmedical reserves the right to make no further bookings unless payment or deposit has been made prior to booking. Please take into consideration that we cannot receive messages after hours, Sundays and public holidays. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
- All clients are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment to ensure all relevant forms are signed. If you are running late, we will have to customise your treatment to the available time frame we have.
- During your first consultation, our cosmetic physician will advise you to have a pair of compression stockings ready before treatment day as they will be worn immediately after treatment. These stockings are available for purchase at our clinic. Alternatively, they can also be sourced and purchased by yourself.
- It is also advisable to wear or bring a pair of shorts that you can change into for ease of treatment.
- Ren Cosmedical reserves the right to alter prices without further notice.
- Treatment prices may vary from client to client based on individual treatment needs and customised treatment packages purchased.
Refund policy for treatment package
- By purchasing a treatment(s) or treatment package(s) upfront, you accept the treatment strategy recommended by our cosmetic physician and agree that you have been fully advised of result expectations.
- Ren Cosmedical treatment(s) or treatment package(s) purchased upfront cannot be redeemed for cash. Management reserves the right to review your purchased individual treatment package and offer an alternative treatment option (up to the same value of remaining credit).
- Treatment(s) or treatment package(s) purchased are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas.
Refund policy for clinical skin care products
- Ren Cosmedical is unable to exchange and/or offer refunds for change of mind and/or possible allergic reactions to product ingredients, due to hygiene reasons. By purchasing any clinical skin care products, you have agreed, read and accepted that the product ingredients to be suitable for your skin type and skin condition. Ren Cosmedical team will assist you with product purchase suitability, however, it is your responsibility to inform Ren Cosmedical team with full honesty of any skin conditions or allergies prior to purchase of clinical skin care products.
- A refund is also not available if patient bought them for someone else who does not want them.
- We pride ourselves in our quality and affordable service at Ren Cosmedical. Should you experience, in an unlikely event, a side effect, please allow Ren Cosmedical a timeframe of up to 12 weeks to investigate your concern. Your full co-operation and patience are greatly appreciated. You may be required to come back for consultations for our cosmetic physician to perform further assessment, provide additional treatments and/or suggest clinical skin care product(s) and/or medication(s) to be purchased by client. You will also indemnify Ren Cosmedical for any external costs associated to remedy the side effect experienced.